There has never been a more exciting time to join a vibrant community that enjoys and takes pride in, Evanston’s rich history. With your membership, you also support the Evanston History Center’s mission to collect, preserve and share the history of our community for generations to come.
Free admission to regularly scheduled tours of the Charles Gates Dawes House and Under the Buffalo program series, as well as to the Frank B. Foster Research Room; 10% discount off items in the EHC museum store; up to two discounted tickets for our annual Mother’s Day House Walk; discounts for select tours/programs/events throughout the year; subscription to our newsletter, TimeLines; reciprocal membership to the Time Travelers Program with exclusive benefits and privileges at over 250 historical sites and organizations nationwide.
All of the above benefits for one adult.
- $35 – Individual (18+ years old)
- $25 – Student (18-24 years old, with current student ID)
- $30 – Senior (65+ years old)
- $50 – Household (formerly Family/Dual): All of the above benefits for up to two adults and up to four children under 18 years of age; up to four discounted tickets for our annual Mother’s Day House Walk.
- $150 – Preservationist: All of the above benefits PLUS a hard copy of Charles Gates Dawes: A Life by Annette Dunlap.
- $300 – Patron: All of the above benefits PLUS two additional guest passes* (four total).
- $500 – Conservator: All of the above benefits PLUS two more guest passes* (six total) AND two complimentary tickets to our Mother’s Day House Walk.
- $500 – Merchants Club Business/Organization: Many of the above benefits PLUS 20 guest passes for regularly scheduled Dawes House tours, Under the Buffalo series, and the Frank B. Foster Research Room, Complimentary full-page ad in our Mother’s Day House Walk program book, 2 complimentary tickets to our Mother’s Day House Walk, listed as an EHC Business or Organizational partner on our website; in TimeLines and at public events, listed as a recommended vendor for private facility/Dawes House rentals, and reduced rate for rental of Dawes House.
- $1000 – Circle: All of the above benefits PLUS four additional guest passes* (ten total) AND a private behind-the-scenes tour for you and up to ten guests.
*Guest passes may be used for free admission to regularly scheduled tours of The Charles Gates Dawes House and Under the Buffalo program series, as well as to the Frank B. Foster Research Room.
Memberships are renewed annually and benefits are subject to change. Memberships are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. EHC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Evanston History Center please contact us at (847) 475-3410, or email Grace Lehner.